• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Jupiter Ferrari (yes, I Know This Is The X-Metal Exchange)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I'm thinking about trading my Jupiter Ferrari. I am listing it here since an X-Metal is really the only thing I would consider in trade (at least that comes to mind).

I got it yesterday and well, I won't be wearing it. I put it on for 20 seconds and it went directly into the cab... The Ferrari part is cool and the lenses/optics are on par with the Carbon Blades [Amazing clarity and polarization!], but it is waaaay too much plastic up front and not enough carbon to compensate. The lens size is up there with X-Squared, not as wide but a little deeper - It sits on my face, I feel like I am wearing goggles - not the 'good kind'... I just don't care for it at all whatsoever.

Before I return it I wanted to feel out any trades since some of you may be considering buying one and instead of paying retail or getting your local dealer buddy discount you may have a piece to trade. It comes with a hard shell case, Ferrari-etched, as well as a Ferrari bag, which is kind of cool - it is the same as what ships with the CBs.

If you are interested please let me know in the next day or three as if I do not get a fair trade I'll just return it to Oakley early next week.

20140416_131403.jpg
20140416_131415.jpg
20140416_131424.jpg
20140416_131500.jpg
20140416_131754.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
pm'd

Some people reacted to this post.

Latest Posts

Back