• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jupiter Squared & Dispatch II

I agree that $130 is a bit pricey, I'll have to see them in person to judge for myself but I'm starting to like the Jupiter Squared.

If I were to pick up a pair it'd be between the navy blue with chrome or black with jade.

But man. I'm going to need a lot of convincing to put down that money.

i think the price is in the ball park of other lifestyle frames. i for sure will be giving them a look. navy and chrome! can you say 4th of july pair???

already had my order put in for the black ink polarized dispatch 2 :)

i happened to order them on a glitch on their website, when i shot them an email why my ship date was pushed back 2 weeks, the rep gave me a free 2 day shipping upgrade :D

is that you wearing the dispatch in your avatar?
i like the dispatch but i never tried it on, worried if it'll be to big for me. how do they fit you?

i wonder when/if oakley is going let us customize the jupiter squared? i don't really like any of the frame/lens combos they have on there right now... i guess my favorite would be either the matte clear/fire but i don't like the orange ear stocks, and the other one i like is the polished black/warm grey or polished black/jade iridium but i would way rather have a matte black frame over polished... hopefully they'll at least have replacement lenses and earstocks available soon....

and i must say the dispatch 2's look much better than the original, but they're still a little big for my liking...

EDIT: NVM!!! i totally forgot to look at the polarized one's and there are some sick color combos! i think i'll either go with the black ink/ OO red or the matte black/black iridium.... so sexy... can't wait to get a pair... i actually like all of the polarized ones, wish i could get 'em all!

Back