• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jupiter Squared Factory Lite

chrissss

Oakley Beginner
I have had these glasses for about 3 years now and lost one of the screws. Anyone know where I could buy these from?

Also if I were to buy some new ones, what compares to these that are out now in terms of quality and style?

The Jupiter Carbon do not have the Aluminum Orbitals Like your factory lites
Instead they are O Matter, Plus they are a little larger
They no longer make the Factory lite
You could call Oakley and see if they can send you a screw you may get lucky

Oh gotcha. I dont mind a little larger. I called oakley and they dont have any of them and the guys at the store had no idea what I was talking about.

Thanks Frank.

Oh gotcha. I dont mind a little larger. I called oakley and they dont have any of them and the guys at the store had no idea what I was talking about.

Thanks Frank.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.......the guys at the store? THE OAKLEY STORE? HOLY CRAP..... Things are really getting bad if they don't know about the product that is less than 5 years old!

I'm sorry to hear that.

Hope you do get this sorted out though.

Where are you located so I know never ever to go to that Oakley store because I'd want to smack them all in the back of the head. ;)

Haha sucks that I may have to get new sunglasses because of one little screw and it was in Lubbock, TX, that might explain why lol.

Back