• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jupiter squared tungsten iridium question

Endless90

Oakley Beginner
I have a pair of the wood grain Jupiter squared w/tungsten iridium polarized lenses and I bought a set of replacement lenses but they seem to be fake.

My question is were Jupiter squared ever sold with non polarized tungsten iridium lenses? I can’t find a set that aren’t polarized.

Thanks.

Thank you. Just to confirm was there ever a version of the these sold with non polarized Tungsten iridium?

No they are all polarized, but the newer woodgrain Jupiter Squared are being sold with Prizm Tungsten polar while the older variants had the old school Tungsten Iridium polarized.

The Prizm Tungsten polars would be etched with a “Prizm P.” Got any pics?

No they are all polarized, but the newer woodgrain Jupiter Squared are being sold with Prizm Tungsten polar while the older variants had the old school Tungsten Iridium polarized.

The Prizm Tungsten polars would be etched with a “Prizm P.” Got any pics?
Thank you

I’m not gonna bother taking pics I was 99% sure they were fake when I asked the question. I just wanted to confirm it because I’m was going back and forth with the seller for a return. He swears up and down the are authentic and got really defensive. Just wanted to make sure I had my facts straight.

Thanks again for the help guys.

Thank you

I’m not gonna bother taking pics I was 99% sure they were fake when I asked the question. I just wanted to confirm it because I’m was going back and forth with the seller for a return. He swears up and down the are authentic and got really defensive. Just wanted to make sure I had my facts straight.

Thanks again for the help guys.

No problem, good luck with the return and finding new lenses. The woodgrain Jup squared is a sweet frame.

No problem, good luck with the return and finding new lenses. The woodgrain Jup squared is a sweet frame.
Thanks. Lucky the scratch is very minor so I’ll probably just live with it. Ive worn these everyday for years and love em. Maybe time for a new pair in a different color.

This is my favorite daily wear. Lapolicegear had a bonkers deal on these a couple years ago and I ended up buying 5 pairs so I’d have back ups to last. They were selling them for about 38 bucks or so. Crazy.

Latest Posts

Back