• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jupiter Squared!

yoshi1984

I love working Dispatch
California
After staring at the .com image of these for the past few day's and hours, I finally made my decision to buy these. (on the release date) I love green and black, I am stoked Oakley is using the Jade iridium instead of emerald which looks like poop. I love the neon green icons / band. The frame design is something that i could probably pull off a lot better than the original jupiter. The size looks good for my head size, just looks damn sexy. I also don't own a pair with Jade iridium so this would be pretty sweet for my collection.
Im really starting to branch out with lens colors. Holy crap! where did this come from! :O

As long as Shaun White that red headed step child doesn't infect these with his signature i'll be happy. (for the love of god, let him back out into the wild please, oakley please, i've had it with him)

4e77a42a9e350.jpg

I know right? i mean damn, looks very mean and a heck of a lot nicer than the original. the only thing i find odd is the weird texture design on the unobtaniaum.

damn i´m pretty close to 2,000. . .
what would you like to see?

the jupiter woodgrain with tungsten iridium polarized looks pretty cool too! will try one ;o)

Much, MUCH better than the regular Jupiter, which I feel they're girl's sunglasses every time I look at them. The Squared version looks more masculine.

the matte denim pair looks pretty sick too. that and the woodgrain. but like ya mentioned, glad they are using jade iridium instead of emerald iridium. unless it's gonna be like the exclusive science fuel cells of last year...

the matte denim pair looks pretty sick too. that and the woodgrain. but like ya mentioned, glad they are using jade iridium instead of emerald iridium. unless it's gonna be like the exclusive science fuel cells of last year...
JONO NO, don't say that! it will be jade...it has to be. Oakley wouldn't pull that on us again would they?

i agree canhoto, original jupiter's were much better on woman than men, it's funny though that there was a womans specific model right?

Back