• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jupiter Squared!

I've been looking at them on the website too but my wife has a "rule" that i need to try on a pair before i can buy them because i had a habit of buying off Sunglasses, Goggles, and Apparel - Oakley Official Site - Australia. and then the glasses wouldnt fit me right, so im patiently waiting the 3 or so weeks until i can try them on and if they suit me ill probably be getting the matte denim with chrome iridium and maybe the polished black with warm grey

I saw these about a month ago, along with the Dispatch 2.0 . I thought they were also making the Half Jacket 2.0, but I guess they decided against it? I'm psyched for these though. Hope they fit Asian faces alright. The regular Jupiter's were fine with that.

I saw these about a month ago, along with the Eyepatch 2. I thought they were also making the Half Jacket 2.0, but I guess they decided against it? I'm psyched for these though. Hope they fit Asian faces alright. The regular Jupiter's were fine with that.

the Half Jacket 2.0 is slated for early next year. from what i heard.

Those ones with the Jade iridium are siiiick, those are the ones im keen on, and the fire dispatch 2's, ooooooooooooooooo im excited

Back