• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jupiter Squared?

@Nyarlathotep
they had nicks?!?
and they tried to sell them to you for the full price?!?

@Nyarlathotep
they had nicks?!?
and they tried to sell them to you for the full price?!?
They didn't pressure me to buy them, and they didn't offer any discount either. This was at the O Store at the Tempe marketplace, it's my least favorite of the 3 stores in the Phoenix area. So far it's the only store that I've seen with the jupiter squared or dispatch II

I'm on the hunt for the woodgrain Jupiter Squared after trying on the black ones today. I could not pull off the Holbrooks, but really liked the JS on my face. I just wish there was a SW 24k edition of them. I love that colorway on the Holbrooks!

From what I've been told by my local Oakley dealer who ordered me a pair of Woody's thru his rep was that these aren't shipping till the end of December, he even said that the website just says ships in 3-5 days but they aren't available yet. That's the story in Canada at least, which makes sense as another local shop has every other pair but still hasn't seen the Woody's.

New to the forums here! First post. I have to say I got pair to continue the Jupiter family (Jupiter & Jupiter LX) and I was dissapointed to find that they did'nt fit like the previous Jupiters. The bridge is too wide and now they just sit on my cheeks. I like the new style and design...but they didn't fit as I'd like them to. =( I did hear they might be making a Asian fit version tho.

Welcome! I like the size. Although they seem identical to the Holbrook's, they look better on me. No idea why. The nose bridge is too wide for me too though, and rest on my cheeks. I hope they do make an Asian fit version! That would be sweet.

I'm really loving my black ink JS so far. The red polarized lens is great for overcast days and makes the greens and yellows bright. They are super comfortable and lightweight. If the Holbrooks don't work for you, give the Jupiter Squares a try. I can't figure out why, but these look way better on me than the Holbrooks.

My local authorized delear got them all in minus the woddy and they sold every single one of them before I could try them on. I wanted to see how these fit me compared to frogs and holbrooks

I'm on the hunt for the woodgrain Jupiter Squared after trying on the black ones today. I could not pull off the Holbrooks, but really liked the JS on my face. I just wish there was a SW 24k edition of them. I love that colorway on the Holbrooks!

Did you ever find a pair? I got mine at the Tulsa O store last week. I love them!!!!

Back