• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jupiters...... ?

When the Jupiters first came out the fist pair I got was the Clear with Violet Lens. They reminded me of the frogskins my parents had several years ago. My Girlfriend Loves wearing my Jupiters so they work great for Men and Women. I suggest giving them a shot.

Bad news..... I tried the clear/violet on tonight and although it was agreed that I suit the frame we weren't convinced that the colorway was right for me. So I'm still keeping my options open. Thinking possibly the white / 24K instead.

Bad news..... I tried the clear/violet on tonight and although it was agreed that I suit the frame we weren't convinced that the colorway was right for me. So I'm still keeping my options open. Thinking possibly the white / 24K instead.

I Also have those which my GF likes even more I think!!!

a little info: the white/24ks were the pair that made me a 24k fan. til this day. =) fanatic is more like it. ha! those are sweet as! not many 24k models out there, until the recent SW Gold Collection.

a little info: the white/24ks were the pair that made me a 24k fan. til this day. =) fanatic is more like it. ha! those are sweet as! not many 24k models out there, until the recent SW Gold Collection.

Oh dear! so could be letting myself in for something big! haha. Keep everything crossed for me that I can pick some up v soon!

Back