• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jury Hinge Replacement Piece

DaveM6

Oakley Beginner
I have owned and enjoyed my Oakley Jury sunglasses for quite some time, but the hinge broke and there doesn't seem to be any replacement parts available. Having to purchase another pair simply because an inexpensive, $1 part broke is complete B.S.

IMAG5342.jpg

I have a pair of nikes that the sole came unglued from the shoe. Having to purchase another pair simply because an inexpensive piece of 50 cent rubber can't stay glued is complete BS.

I mean... I know I've had them for over 4 years and wore them every other day but it's still crap!

If you can't find a replacement piece, and really like that pair, maybe you could just have it fabricated from metal. Just a thought.

I have owned and enjoyed my Oakley Jury sunglasses for quite some time, but the hinge broke and there doesn't seem to be any replacement parts available. Having to purchase another pair simply because an inexpensive, $1 part broke is complete B.S.
View attachment 173993

Sorry to hear about your Jury. Unfortunately, the hinge design has been the problem for this model and have always plagued the owners. You are lucky it even lasted you for a while. There have been instances that the hinge broke off immediately after just a few uses. Sorry to say that the parts for these are almost impossible to find. Maybe you can work with @qtrain23 and send him your pair so he can help make you some parts.

View attachment 173993
Do you still have these and if so are they for sale?

Back