• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jury Movement

layzurguy

I should Work at Oakley
Looking for a Jury Movement.
Don't laugh, my wife loves it, especially the different colors.
Anyone know the model number?
I think the Jury II uses Ronda 1004.
Not sure if they are interchangeable since they are basically the same watch
Any help would be appreciated @Jorzaky

I know we have a list for batteries. Is there one for movements?

Yes the Jury & Jury II have the same movement the Ronda 1004 Gold plated. I can get them but it would end up costing around $200 AUD (including shipping)
I don't know if there is a movement list already on the forum I could put one together in the future and a back gasket list as well, I've been thinking of doing it for a while now.👍

Yes the Jury & Jury II have the same movement the Ronda 1004 Gold plated. I can get them but it would end up costing around $200 AUD (including shipping)
I don't know if there is a movement list already on the forum I could put one together in the future and a back gasket list as well, I've been thinking of doing it for a while now.👍
yeh, that would great.
I just ordered one for about 60US.
Not too bad,

Hi, we have a judge 2 and have just been quoted £200 to replace the movement. No idea if that is a reasonable price or not. A movement list would be great

Hi, we have a judge 2 and have just been quoted £200 to replace the movement. No idea if that is a reasonable price or not. A movement list would be great

I believe that Judge II has the dual time?
The movement for that watch is the Ronda 6203.B.
I just had a jeweler replace a Jury movement for 95$
I see the 6203.B Swiss movement for 28$ US on ebay.

I believe that Judge II has the dual time?
The movement for that watch is the Ronda 6203.B.
I just had a jeweler replace a Jury movement for 95$
I see the 6203.B Swiss movement for 28$ US on ebay.
Yes, it has a second dial. It has a chronograph as well. A quick Google search shows there is a gold plated 5 jewel version or a nickel plated 1 jewel version. Does it make any practical difference which version is used?

Yes, it has a second dial. It has a chronograph as well. A quick Google search shows there is a gold plated 5 jewel version or a nickel plated 1 jewel version. Does it make any practical difference which version is used?
More jewels the better. But I would verify the movement. If you remove the cover, it shoukd be stamped on there. I only have a judge I which doesn't have dual time, just a chronograph.

Looking for a Jury Movement.
Don't laugh, my wife loves it, especially the different colors.
Anyone know the model number?
I think the Jury II uses Ronda 1004.
Not sure if they are interchangeable since they are basically the same watch
Any help would be appreciated @Jorzaky

I know we have a list for batteries. Is there one for movements?
Just letting you know that the Ronda 1004 has different gear heights for the hands to attach to, I ordered one recently and the gear heights were too low, so I had to swap them out which took me some time to do. Lucky I had some old 1004 movements around.

Just letting you know that the Ronda 1004 has different gear heights for the hands to attach to, I ordered one recently and the gear heights were too low, so I had to swap them out which took me some time to do. Lucky I had some old 1004 movements around.
Yeh, I had let my jeweler know, and pointed him in the right direction to find one. Greatly appreciate the input!

Back