• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just 1 Month into it.

We have aftermarket manufacturers LineGear and Walleva as forum sponsors; used to have Fuse as well but they seem to have dropped it...

Correction, it wasn't Fuse but Revant. They've been inactive for a couple of months now. But am I mis-remembering or they were forum sponsors for a while, right guys?

Because I'm bored :assassin:
20150914_203359.jpg

I'm still trying to add on but, after dropping a lot on Romeo, I should chill for a bit. Try, at least.:assassin:

Do or do not. There is no try. Tell Yoda to shut up he ain't never had a nice pair of shades any who! Keep buying stuff if it makes you happy. I went through 10k in 6 months. Life is short. Keep G"O"ing!

Do or do not. There is no try. Tell Yoda to shut up he ain't never had a nice pair of shades any who! Keep buying stuff if it makes you happy. I went through 10k in 6 months. Life is short. Keep G"O"ing!
You should see where I went in a years time with my Jordan collection. I won't need another pair of shoes in this lifetime.

Latest Posts

Back