• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just A Few Questions...

bouncing_boy77

Oakley Expert
hey folks, just have a few questions:

-would white earsocks look good on the jet-black half jackets with gold Os? just wondering if the contrast of black against white would look good, but worried about that the oakley logo on the bridge as well as the gold Os would make the color combo look weird.

-what lens tint would look best on the silver flak jacket frame? i'm torn between +red iridium and ice blue iridium.

thanks in advance for the answers!

i'm really on the middle whether to go ice or +red iridium on the flak jackets.

as for the half jacket, i'll just leave it as it is. the gold Os just makes putting white earsocks on it off i think.

Just went over to the site and went through the custom options, and at least to me, the white ear socks don't look to bad with the other colors you suggested. YMMV.

On the silver frame, Ice or Fire but I'm partial to the Fire. ;)

Why wouldn't black/white/gold work?

thanks for showing that, color combo really looks nice!

I'm telling you! Ice on the Flak! :p

I'd go ice on silver like Razer said :p

Just went over to the site and went through the custom options, and at least to me, the white ear socks don't look to bad with the other colors you suggested. YMMV.

On the silver frame, Ice or Fire but I'm partial to the Fire. ;)

i'm still torn in the middle. i think i might just get both and put the one that i like the least to my dark grey flaks. i just find it hard to choose between the two as both are really nice shades!

Back