• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just A Little Somethin From My Local O-Store

v2kjokerz

Oakley Expert
SoCal
Picked up a little somethin from my local O-store for my early Bday gift, hopefully i get more on my actual bday hehe

2dkjqzt.jpg

Attachments

• 2dkjqzt.jpg
    2dkjqzt.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 271
  • 2dkjqzt.jpg
    2dkjqzt.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 256
Picked up a little somethin from my local O-store for my early Bday gift, hopefully i get more on my actual bday hehe

2dkjqzt.jpg

Nice one mate..i rang the main Oakley store{London} here in U.K. they knew nothing about them....which seems crazy as the Games will held here:mad:

Could i be so "cheeky in public" {here on the forum} to ask if you go to your store again...would you purchase one for me:redface: and together with shipping i will gladly pay{paypal/gift}..thanks

Hoot:wink:

Attachments

• 2dkjqzt.jpg
    2dkjqzt.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 295
  • 2dkjqzt.jpg
    2dkjqzt.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 274
Nice one mate..i rang the main Oakley store{London} here in U.K. they knew nothing about them....which seems crazy as the Games will held here:mad:

Could i be so "cheeky in public" {here on the forum} to ask if you go to your store again...would you purchase one for me:redface: and together with shipping i will gladly pay{paypal/gift}..thanks

Hoot:wink:

Sorry but you can't buy there pins at the O-Store (I tried before I got my email barcode) you can only get them if you give them an email with the barcode that you receive after signing up.

I'm giving my pin away, along with a cool pamphlet I picked up at Oakley's HQ in California with the sale of my Fives Squared in THIS thread...

Back