• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just A Little Tease

Yes these are definitely darker than acid blue. The Logo looks black but its tough to tell.

The photos are pretty bad cause I took em with my iPhone. Not sure of the exact acronym of NPI, but it means it is a sample. These were made before mass production.

Ill try and get a better shot of the lens but they come with blue iridium. All the acid tortoise come with an iridium coating that matches the colour (except tortoise black). Its interesting though because the acid tortoise orange comes with orange iridium. Not sure they made a mistake in our system or it will actually be orange.

[...] Its interesting though because the acid tortoise orange comes with orange iridium. Not sure they made a mistake in our system or it will actually be orange.

I have a bad feeling that now that you've said that I'm gonna be broke after March 1st ;o)

Definitely going to be fire iridium and not orange.. unfortunately..

I really hope the Acid Tort Pink is more a Crystal Red color, as the Acid Tort Blue looks much more similar to a Crystal Blue than the Acid Blues.

Back