• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just A Question

Joshua yates

Oakley Beginner
Hello guys I know this isn't the trade section, I don't even know if I can post there yet. Just was wondering if you guys thought there was any value in trading a pair of new carbon blades for a pair of romeo 1? I have two pairs of carbon blades and no romeo's and I must have a pair, but can't justify the price tag and wondered if trading the carbons would bring it down enough and if ppl would be interested.

You'll occasionally see Romeos come in around £300 on eBay Joshua. Look out for mislabelled ones up as Juliets in particular.

You'll occasionally see Romeos come in around £300 on eBay Joshua. Look out for mislabelled ones up as Juliets in particular.[/QU

Thanks Carrera. I may just sell these blades and put the money towards a pair of Romeos. Just want a pair I can then get tuned up and then happy with my small collection

Get some juliets. Theyre cheaper, and a much more functional pair. Never understood the love affair with Romeo 1

Get some juliets. Theyre cheaper, and a much more functional pair. Never under
I have some juliets already. I believe ur right but I need a pair of Romeos. Don't know why, just need em.
YOU...MUST...GET...ONE!!!
20140910_001235.jpg
20140910_001235.jpg

Latest Posts

Back