• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just A Quick Question.

Oakle y

Something Something Darkside
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Alberta, Canada
I have been collecting oakleys for a little over a decade now, in Canada it is difficult to get the information you guys see about certain lines of glasses specifically. Where I need help is getting a complete list of artist series to ensure that I am on the right track getting them all.

I have in no particular order. and you'll have to excuse me if I get a model incorrect I'm reciting this from memory as I am not at home to see them.

Art Chantry Hijinx
Robert Pimple Hijinx
Todd Francis Eyepatch
Stanley Donwood Jupiter
Naomi South Eternal
Caia Koopman Breathless
London Police Gascan
C100 Gascan
Frank Kozik Hijinx
Will Barras Montefrio
Don Pendelton Fuel Cell
Mambo Antix
C100 Jupiter
Who Is This Kid Hijinx
David Flores Gascan Brown Pad Print
David Flores Gascan Blue Pad Print

There is a recently released robert williams dispatch that I am in the process of attaining but are there any others that I am missing. Oakley's Canada site doesn't have any artist series info at all.

Shane

I would argue Chip Foose is part of the AS. They were originally posted on the website as AS but were moved to the Signature Series when the serialized 500 ones were sold. Andrew Peterson are also part of the AS which "were" a public release under artist series but I am sure u have considered this. The signature series c100 goggles are technically not but they have nearly the same artwork as the Jupiter and colorway so how can such a prolific artist in the series who had 2 glasses be considered signature? I can go on for days about this but regular releases/special events/and individual store releases all are on the list for me but thats just my own view for which I have collected,not necessarily others. Oh, Robert williams are technically Limited Edition but the coming soon ties them into the AS as well.

I more than likely got the frame wrong, like i had mentioned I wasn't near my collection to check and since I realy can't wear those specific glasses I don't pick them up and play with them all that often.