• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just An Idea

sunglassfiend

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Another forum I used to visit has areas to buy/sell/trade just like the exchange areas here, but when you clicked on a thread in those areas, under the title before the first post is a little box which displays similar items from the forum and ebay, so that members can compare prices.

I know that fair prices is always a hot topic, so I figured I would throw this out there, and see what ya'll say. I guess you could just go and do a search on ebay and the forum, but this just saves you a couple clicks and lets you see similar items and how much there going for.

Just figured I would throw it out there, and see what ya'll think.

Personally I don't think that's a good idea. We have an eBay section with rare listings and "deals" but I think most of the time eBay skews the true market value and many times things are cheaper here because we are a tight knit community and believe in helping each other out.

Yeh I agree with Batwolf on this just becuase people often post items on eBay with high prices just see if they get a buyer. So if a member goes of that they could be skewed.

Back