• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just Arrived

Quite a few half x's you received lol. Great haul. The watch stand is a nice add also.
Now to get me a watch to put on it. I'm thinking Si watch.
I will be taking a picture of my new case minus my stolen pairs. I am leaving a space on each tier in memorandum.
For now on my alarm stays on my boxer stays roaming free and my 5 cameras are staying on. Adding 2 more interior (1) for my office, one for the hallway leading to it and (2) more exteriors. I caught a raccoon raiding my back porch 6 months ago and Possum doing the same 3 days ago. They are both out in the woods now. I am a true believer in the Castle doctrine so i don't have a problem dispatching any unwelcomed guest.

OK sorry. This has been building up for a few days

I will be taking a picture of my new case minus my stolen pairs. I am leaving a space on each tier in memorandum.
For now on my alarm stays on my boxer stays roaming free and my 5 cameras are staying on. Adding 2 more interior (1) for my office, one for the hallway leading to it and (2) more exteriors. I caught a raccoon raiding my back porch 6 months ago and Possum doing the same 3 days ago. They are both out in the woods now. I am a true believer in the Castle doctrine so i don't have a problem dispatching any unwelcomed guest.

I think a si holeshot would look great on there!
I totally understand the bump up in need of security. I don't like people touching my things.
Can't wait to see the new set up!

Whether someone believes in the Castle Doctrine or not, it is what it is. It grants an individual the authority to secure/guard his/her property (house, car, boat etc). Although I will also say that if it were me, Oakleys (as much as I love them) and other items of intrinsic value would not warrant deadly force (if they were running away of course). The only time I could conceive utilizing the Castle Doctrine would be against imminent threat.

nice collection! u must be super careful when putting them down or always put them down upside down to minimise any contact with the lenses. save for display stands

Back