• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just Arrived

The castle doctrine in interpreted differently in many states. To use lethal/deadly force the user shall only need to reasonably believe (articulate) that they themselves or another is in in immanent danger which could result in death or serious injury. That's not hard to articulate unless u are chasing him down the street in your underwear. Contrary to many people's belief one must not have to make a frontal attack either. Side and back doesn't mean you weren't in harms way. Just means the guy was quick to turn around :)

Moderators? Why can't I moderate this thread? Can u remove the last post and block this spammer?

The castle doctrine in interpreted differently in many states. To use lethal/deadly force the user shall only need to reasonably believe (articulate) that they themselves or another is in in immanent danger which could result in death or serious injury. That's not hard to articulate unless u are chasing him down the street in your underwear. Contrary to many people's belief one must not have to make a frontal attack either. Side and back doesn't mean you weren't in harms way. Just means the guy was quick to turn around :)

If have to chase some a**hole down the street whilst wearing my Y fronts i'm shooting just for the inconveiance regardless , they have to consider themselves lucky if i didn't shoot twice .

Back