• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just before they met the rubbish bin

Congratulations on the save now bin all the non oakley plastic crap you've bought since and get back to representing these master pieces which will last a lifetime

Hello all, and from finding, reading and now posting to this forum a few might give a big "NOOOOO!' to my story.

I bought a set of Pennys back in the late 90's

Oh, NO you didn't: unless you're a time traveller, they didn't see light until the noughties.............

Oh, NO you didn't: unless you're a time traveller, they didn't see light until the noughties.............

Before I found the details from this forum and the Oakley aficionados I'd guessed at when I bought them based on remembering I got one set in Barbados on regular hols we used to have there. Yep you're correct of course and wifey also put me straight on the years we used to go there. First set would have been maybe 2001

Before I found the details from this forum and the Oakley aficionados I'd guessed at when I bought them based on remembering I got one set in Barbados on regular hols we used to have there. Yep you're correct of course and wifey also put me straight on the years we used to go there

wifey's correct, first and foremost!!!!!!!!!!!lol

Meeting up with jdd32 here in Sydney tmrw to start the reconditioning of these three sets that were oh so very close to the bin before I found this site. Full refurb needed, new lenses all round and buying bags and cases to suit to.
Thinking of straight replacement for one of the Ice sets and the brown tint (not sure what the lense name is) but then a ruby in the 2nd blue set.
Other suggestions welcome....;-)

IMG_5409.JPG

Latest Posts

Back