• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just Busted An Oakley Shoplifter!

Nope. The amount we would spend on an anti theft system is astronomically more than we get stolen in a year, so its just not worth the cost.

Plus we like to give our customers some trust, and for the most part we have no issues. This was a rare occurrence but it feels good to not let him get away, especially because he's a tweeker!

He most likely ditched them with the chick I saw him talking to while i was following him. I chose to stay on him and ended up losing her and the shade. One of the other stores that he went into is checking their cameras and im hoping we can get access to any mall cameras that were in the area.

Either way I'm just happy that douche is in jail.

Kind of ironic that he stole the Plaintiff, because that what he is now lol

At least you got him. It's not against store/company policy to pursue suspects?

He most likely ditched them with the chick I saw him talking to while i was following him. I chose to stay on him and ended up losing her and the shade. One of the other stores that he went into is checking their cameras and im hoping we can get access to any mall cameras that were in the area.

Either way I'm just happy that douche is in jail.

Kind of ironic that he stole the Plaintiff, because that what he is now lol

Actually he is the defendant...

Latest Posts

Back