• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just Busted An Oakley Shoplifter!

Yeah, for employee safety, many companies don't let their workers confront thieves and troublemakers. But it would be awesome to take a shot at some jerk stealing what doesnt belong to him. The only problem is he could be a meth addict with a concealed weapon. Its a job better left with the police.

Yeah, for employee safety, many companies don't let their workers confront thieves and troublemakers. But it would be awesome to take a shot at some jerk stealing what doesnt belong to him. The only problem is he could be a meth addict with a concealed weapon. Its a job better left with the police.

He was definitely a meth head. I could tell just by his mannerisms when he was in my store. Freaking tweekers!!! Even if I could have confronted him I still would have just laid a couple hundred feet back like I did. I agree that dealing directly with dudes like that is a job for the pd.

Nice job. The Oakley stores in my area all have the arm Sensormatic tags, but neither of the stores have a working anti-theft system. No booster bags needed, just walk out like you own them.

Nice job. The Oakley stores in my area all have the arm Sensormatic tags, but neither of the stores have a working anti-theft system. No booster bags needed, just walk out like you own them.

Yeah our Oakley vault has the sensor tags and system. Im kind of glad the store I work for doesn't just because if we did this guy would have most likely just bolted once the alarm sounded and got away (security can't run after them or touch them) before the cops got there. The stealth follow approach is what got him busted haha

Back