• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just Found Zeros

I have these, crystal black/black iridium. I used them for cycling (they don't look great on me without a helmet)..the lightest, most comfortable shades I've ever owned, but allows too much wind in, so I recently retired them for Fast Jackets. I'll eventually sell 'em.

Yep. Stems attached to a single frameless lens, which is how they get them so light. You really can barely tell you're wearing them.

Very interesting concept, guess there is no changing of the lens on those at all. What you get is what you are gonna keep.

Very interesting concept, guess there is no changing of the lens on those at all. What you get is what you are gonna keep.

Exactly. It would supposedly be a disadvantage for cycling, but I can't remember the last time I switched lenses in the middle of a ride. These worked well (except for the wind issue) because the lens isn't uber dark. You can ride with them on a grey day without much trouble.

I have to agree. They are one of the lightest glasses I have tried on. The lenses are also the closest to clear without being clear I have seen. Great for low light days. I asked my wife why she has not worn them and she says they are too clear. She has some other Zeros with darker lenses she wears daily. They are super euro looking. not my cup of tea. Maybe I should sell or trade them.

Latest Posts

Back