• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just Got Danny Kass Polished Clear Frogs For £60.75

Here's the end result.
DSCF4832.jpg

DSCF4833.jpg

when I first looked at the microclear bag, I thought I was going to have to send them back, but after looking at other pictures on google, it would appear they're meant to have that freshly discovered from a tomb look about them.............

Here's the end result.
DSCF4832.jpg

DSCF4833.jpg

when I first looked at the microclear bag, I thought I was going to have to send them back, but after looking at other pictures on google, it would appear they're meant to have that freshly discovered from a tomb look about them.............

Very nice! Seen a lot of sites are telling folk about the bags now. Probably getting a lot of complaints lol.

As I said, it really does look at first like Danny Kass has used it for wiping his b*tt....lol So, you looking at getting them, Speak?

Best Frogskins release so far of 2012 as far as I'm concerned. Still waiting on the Kazu's though.

I thought the same thing. However, I now think it just adds to the whole package making it more unique.

Glasses have just arrived there and they look great! Wasn't too sure about the clear frame but changed my mind now that I've seen them in the flesh!

Latest Posts

Back