• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just got de-virginized! PICS! NSFW (not safe for watch-addicts) ;-)

RoTors

I am Jim Jannard...
Finally back from a work trip and had this waiting in my mailbox.

My very first Oakley watch. Stainless Double Tap. Would love to have a stealth accompany this one. We'll see...

Enjoy the pics.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Have to get a few links removed first. Then this one will be getting lotsa wrist time.

Congratulations on your very first watch being the very last one made. ;)

It is surprising to know that a very prominent collector here only indulges for a watch now. Congrats.

Yeah, I have managed to stay clear of Oakley watches for awhile, for the sake of my wallet haha. Have been really happy with the Casio G-shock solar atomic Frogmans and Mudmans. Once owned a bunch of other high enders that just fell way short of being impressive. Tags , Omegas and Movados have all broken down and caused more wallet drain than the initial investment.

But once the pics of the Double Tap started leaking out I had to grab one. With Oakley deciding to halt production of their watches it has made me jump on getting these a little quicker than usual :cool-33:

"Prominent"?!? You probably meant to say either "Addicted" or "Obsessive".

"Prominent" implies a somewhat 'Proper"; "Mature" and "Intelligent" which ALL of those terms are a MISS on describing me:confused:

Last edited:
Congratulations on your first watch! It does look nice. Hopefully you will be able to add a stealth version, they will look nice displayed next to each other.

Latest Posts

Back