• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just Got My Scuderia Ferrari Oakley Style Switch

Congrats bro. Very nice pair too bad the style switch does not fit my face. Looks like i'll need to get a pair of the jupiters instead to satisfy the ferrari appetite.

I have been drooling over this pair since the release. I need to pull the trigger. They look so sick!

Very nice bro! Clean!
Thanks bro!
Nice shades bro! I love the print on the tips of the stems!
Yep im loving it! this is my first style switch and I love how it turns out.
Such a great pair congrats. Love the style switches. Black and red with ruby is killer, may have to get a pair.
Go get one officer, it surely is a good combo...I might get the carbon blades and jupiter carbons for sure
Congrats bro. Very nice pair too bad the style switch does not fit my face. Looks like i'll need to get a pair of the jupiters instead to satisfy the ferrari appetite.
That is my next target....:hunter:
I have been drooling over this pair since the release. I need to pull the trigger. They look so sick!
LOL! Thanks buddy, Ive been waiting for months ever since someone posted a picture here, that is why when the month of April hits my calander, I started calling oakley and placed my order right away.

That color combinations look nice! I didn't expect the whole special box presentation but that's a great bonus!

WOW - i like the pair already.
looks super cool with the car . . . hopefully i will add a few ferrari sunnies asap!

Back