• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just Got My Scuderia Ferrari Oakley Style Switch

For me it was a toss up between the style switch and the Carbon Blades. Glad iAds the choice I made, but these are still sick! Great pick up man! Love em

I personally love the oakley ferrari collection! I hope they make some other Ferrari memorabilia ie: sweaters, jackets, shirts,ect. An Oakley Ferrari watch would be Godly!

I like the scuderia style switch and the two face as much as any of the other pieces including the blades. I think the blads are kind of plain looking compared to the SS and the TF. The chrome lower orbital with the black and red just looks great on the TF.

The thing that makes these so special is that the paint on the glasses is the paint that they use on the Ferrari cars. When more and more people catch on, the Style switch will be the glasses to get. The reason being is that they have more of the red paint than that of the other Ferrari's. Had they done this to the fuel cell, due to the popular demand of the fuel cell, the Fuel cell would sell out like hotcakes. But because the fuel cell has little of the paint, this sunglasses here I will predict will become a hotcake once people catches on. I have one and I love it already. I wore it to work one day and got the thumbs up by many. They ask me where did I buy them because they're so nice! The Style Switch is an awesome piece to anyone's collection. If I buy sunglasses, I have to wear them at least once. I may just buy another style switch later on. who knows! Have a good day everyone!

Back