• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just Got...

congrats dude . . . looks not spectacular but still an awesome score. . .
hopefully you got the frogs to complete the set?!

Here is a side picture of them. Sorry my living room was kind of dark so the colors don't really appear as they should

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a side picture of them. Sorry my living room was kind of dark so the colors don't really appear as they should

Thanks! I just wanted to see if the B1-B grip design was on the arm like the frogskins

hmmmm the micro bag is cool but the rest is a bit lame if you compare it with the design from the frogs! :eek:(

Instead of opening up a new thread I thought I would just repost to this one with some new pickups I got. I got the XLJ USC Flak Jackets and the Livestrong Flak Jackets. I wanted the XLJ in Livestrong, but for $60 BNIB I couldn't pass them up so if anyone wants to trade lenses or has some XLJ Livestrong lenses they want to get rid of let me know. I also received my Bananabeats Frogskins but the box came broken and I didn't have a great experience with the seller so I just sent them back.

Instead of opening up a new thread I thought I would just repost to this one with some new pickups I got. I got the XLJ USC Flak Jackets and the Livestrong Flak Jackets. I wanted the XLJ in Livestrong, but for $60 BNIB I couldn't pass them up so if anyone wants to trade lenses or has some XLJ Livestrong lenses they want to get rid of let me know. I also received my Bananabeats Frogskins but the box came broken and I didn't have a great experience with the seller so I just sent them back.

Go USC!!!!
All the glasses, very nice!!

Back