• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just grabbed some Flak 2.0's

pollock21

Oakley Beginner
It's been a long time since I bought a pair of Oakleys! Glad to be back. I believe the last pair I bought were crosshairs, silver frame with v28's. I've loved the half frame models but haven't found one to fit my face, but I was in need of new sport glasses for golf and found the new Flak 2.0's with the golf prizms.

These seem to be a little larger than the other half frame models and fit my face well with the XLJ lenses. And that prizm golf is just off the chain.

Only downside is I'm not big on them for daily so now I need to buy more lenses! Looks like I'm hooked again!

Any advice on good daily lenses? I prefer polarized and definitely have to have the XLJ lens shape. Preferably a contrast lens. I love the look of the polarized black iridium but not so much looking through them. I definitely prefer contrast lenses to dark lenses. Any advice is welcome! And glad to be part of the community!

Daily Prizm Polarized lenses are a great choice. You should check those out.

I really dig these! Never thought I'd find a half frame to fit me even though I've always liked them. Now I have the bug to stock up on lenses!

I really dig these! Never thought I'd find a half frame to fit me even though I've always liked them. Now I have the bug to stock up on lenses!

And so it begins. First it's lenses, then its more frames. If you haven't checked out the Romeo 2 or Half-X from the X-Metal line, you haven't tried a half frame. Oh no, I've said too much.

been awhile since I have purchased a new pair of Oakley's myself. The Flak Jackets are near the top of my list for what I want to get and the prizm lens sound very intriguing.

Really loving these things. Wore them all day yesterday at the Wells Fargo And they did well. My eyes never felt strained or tired. The prizm really is a great lens.

I also ordered a pair of sapphire iridium polarized lenses for them as well. Can't wait for them to come in.

The larger size of these with the XL cut work well for me. The regular flaks were a tad too small. You could always go with standard flaks or the new half 2.0.

Back