nicktenn

Oakley Enthusiast
Tampa Suburbs
So I received the glasses yesterday, on first inspection, they're basically new. Lenses are great, no noticeable marks on the frame or any of the arms.

However, and maybe this is just a trait of multiple arm models, the arms don't seem to sit straight or tight on to the front of the glasses. They don't "click" in, and I can move them about pretty easily. Is this a normal trait or did I just catch a poorly manufactured version of them? Again, the glasses look great, but they don't feel or stay solid :(

fatmanontwowheels

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Florida
So I received the glasses yesterday, on first inspection, they're basically new. Lenses are great, no noticeable marks on the frame or any of the arms.

However, and maybe this is just a trait of multiple arm models, the arms don't seem to sit straight or tight on to the front of the glasses. They don't "click" in, and I can move them about pretty easily. Is this a normal trait or did I just catch a poorly manufactured version of them? Again, the glasses look great, but they don't feel or stay solid :(
The last 2 bnib pair I bought are this way

pjd1234

X METAL NERD

That’s luxleys quality right there. As far as i know some not all are on the moto gp carbon primes as well. One of my pair was loke that so i guess it’s common.

New Threads