• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just Had To Share....

Looks nice with the ice, but I always think what goes really well with copper is green, as in malachite etc:

Malachite-41365.jpg

Has anyone tried the emerald lenses from a TiO2 in a copper frame? I reckon that would look great!

Yup
Looks nice with the ice, but I always think what goes really well with copper is green, as in malachite etc:

Malachite-41365.jpg

Has anyone tried the emerald lenses from a TiO2 in a copper frame? I reckon that would look great!

Yup, +1

I always found brown and green went together well...my splits are root beer with green bolts ... (Just looking for icons and socks to finish it off)

Malachite-41365.jpg

excuse my ignorance, but what is that? i am sure copper would look good with green as well but i am personally not that keen on green (except for my mind, lol). but i guess the nature colors of a tree would look good on oaks as well...

actually i think i saw a member post a copper penny with ruby as well. looks nice too. the copper frame is really something else. they should have mass produced the copper for the r1....

Lexkempo said:
It's malachite a believe... A semi precious stone

If i remember right, the jade would be that type of green rather than the emerald, which seem paler by comparison...but both would still suit the copper frames though, i am sure...

Yes, it's malachite, a mineral containing copper. I think either green would suit the copper well, it's just that they made the emerald ones. Custom cut jades would be great too.

Latest Posts

Back