• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just Made My First Non X-metal Purchase In 10+ Years.

Lando

Oakley Expert
IL
So I am going to a camping music festival at the end of September, and I did not want to take any of my x-metal with me. I decided to purchase my first pair of non-x's in over 10 years. I told myself I was going to be done with Oakley purchases for awhile, but it only lasted a couple months haha. I went with the IH Radar Path and got the photochromatic replacement lense as well. Seeing as I will be outside during all lighting conditions I thought it might be useful. I have heard they aren't very dark but didn't see many threads on here about them. Do you think they will be decent to wear considering the varying lighting conditions?

I like the photochromatic lenses, but I'm a guy who prefers to not have lenses darker than 20% permittivity. Congrats on O-matter purchase. Sometimes the conspicuous consumption nature of wearing X-metals is not always desired, and a good plastic frame is better for the situation.

Hey thanks for the input. I get the SI discount so I went with the IH frames and photochromatic lens due to the nice price. I definitely think they will be less conspicuous, and I won't be as upset if they get lost/broke/stolen (though I clearly still wouldn't be happy about it).

Latest Posts

Back