• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just Ordered IH Fuel Cell

sweet choice there. where did you order yours? Those Violet Iririums really pop when you see them in person. pictures don't do that lens justice.

I just saw those I want to get the IH Juliets next I just started my collection I just hit double digits which is nothing compared to some of the collections on this forum. That Fear Gear Garage Guys collection is crazy. One can dream right!!

Yoshi is right. Pics don't do that frame justice at all. The Matte Carbon frame on those look awesome in person and the Violet Iridium really does pop paired with the ear stems.

Congrats on your purchase! Do you plan on getting all the IH pairs in the collection?

Yoshi is right. Pics don't do that frame justice at all. The Matte Carbon frame on those look awesome in person and the Violet Iridium really does pop paired with the ear stems.

Congrats on your purchase! Do you plan on getting all the IH pairs in the collection?
:thumb:

Are we changing from the plasma to the carbon???? IH Juliets come stock plasma/violet iridium..... Did you mean plasma or ???