• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just picked these up, for days I am in a fog.

meaning if you haven’t skied in year it’s gonna hurt your body. Been skiing the last 20 year, I see people get injured as first time skiers or long awaited trails

cheers
Yeah, I would definitely start light...but, I doubt I will. I hate winter more and more as I get older. May be joining you in FL at some point. Or, at least GA/SC.

14000 whats?

A mountain14,000 feet above sea level, where the air is decidedly different ;)

At that kind of elevation, you can never stop hydrating. If you don't wake up three times a night to whizz, you ain't drinking enough and next thing you know, the nausea and headaches kick in and you're DONE !!!

At that kind of elevation, you can never stop hydrating. If you don't wake up three times a night to whizz, you ain't drinking enough and next thing you know, the nausea and headaches kick in and you're DONE !!!

Dang! You do this?
I’ll stick with considering Ski Round Top.

Prizm Torch in action in British Columbia.

Fantastic lens ... Congrats !!!

IMG_20170115_082508.jpg

Trying to figure out where the fun in that is....so basically your going to wear enough clothes to stop a .380 bullet from piercing your skin.....risk life and limb while sledding down a hill thats so high you have to drown your bladder with enough water to fill a swimming pool for kids.....???? Sounds like something my friends and I would do as the loser of a bet.

Give me 75 degree weather in the winter with a lake to fish in and a forest to play around in and call me happy. But hey, to each their own....I'm sure people look at some of my hobbies and wonder if I'm really an adult or what...at least you can don some killer Oakley's while sliding down a slick surface at mock speeds..

Trying to figure out where the fun in that is....so basically your going to wear enough clothes to stop a .380 bullet from piercing your skin.....risk life and limb while sledding down a hill thats so high you have to drown your bladder with enough water to fill a swimming pool for kids.....???? Sounds like something my friends and I would do as the loser of a bet.

Give me 75 degree weather in the winter with a lake to fish in and a forest to play around in and call me happy. But hey, to each their own....I'm sure people look at some of my hobbies and wonder if I'm really an adult or what...at least you can don some killer Oakley's while sliding down a slick surface at mock speeds..

I live for it !!!

Nothing beats being in the mountains on skis.

Last edited:
Heading to Vail in less than three weeks. I’ll be living in Outer Mongolian Bowl and the rest the back has to offer !!!

Loved Squaw, Kirkwood and Heavenly, when I was out that way.

Enjoy the Torch lenses my man.
I know they are not on the Epic, but you should hit Mary Jane -Winter Park, while you are out there. Great snow, lots of moguls!

I live for it !!!

Nothing beats beats being in the mountains on skis.
True that! Nothing like blowing through a mogul field with about 8” of new. It’s like butter, winter land orgasm. No West coast snow though. Colorado, Utah, Wyoming or Montana. Champagne powder. Nothing like it!
EBD05930-205D-460D-83EE-267D5B582755.jpeg

Last edited:
Back