• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just picked these up.

MoparFin

I should Work at Oakley
Womelsdorf, Pa
1627401092343.png

Need to get some lenses, going to get Fuse Bronze Mirror Polarized. Are these New Jackets? The listing just said Eye Jackets. I already ordered the lenses, and ordered the Eye Jacket 1.0. They will fit correct? Like an idiot I ordered the lenses before verifying what they are. :headbang:

View attachment 885632
Need to get some lenses, going to get Fuse Bronze Mirror Polarized. Are these New Jackets? The listing just said Eye Jackets. I already ordered the lenses, and ordered the Eye Jacket 1.0. They will fit correct? Like an idiot I ordered the lenses before verifying what they are. :headbang:
Don't worry, fuse has very good customer service. They will replace your lens if you ordered the wrong one. They would even send them out before you ship the wrong lens

Don't worry, fuse has very good customer service. They will replace your lens if you ordered the wrong one. They would even send them out before you ship the wrong lens
I think the 1.0 and New lenses are interchangeable though. I did find one thread here that says they are, so I think I am good. Just kinda wanted to verify.

Latest Posts

Back