• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just Picked Up A Pair Of Oakley Mag Fours On Ebay-Anybody Have These?

Coolluke

Oakley Beginner
Just picked up a pair of Oakley Mag Four's for a low price on Ebay-I can't seem to find a face shot with these-does anybody have a face shot with these so I can see how they look on the face-thanks

they are one of my older pairs they are small. My face isnt small so i dont ever wear them. got them from a buddt a long time ago that used to know an oakley rep.

I have them - don't wear them though because...supposedly the ceramic coating breaks down from sweat and corrodes after too much wear. So these remain in their box and only are a collectors piece.

Mag 4

Surely somebody actually wears these things......all you guys with dozens and dozens of Oakley....surely one of you guys wears these every now and then and has a face shot

I have them - don't wear them though because...supposedly the ceramic coating breaks down from sweat and corrodes after too much wear. So these remain in their box and only are a collectors piece.

Back