• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just Placed A Custom Order

1HeaterMFrame

Oakley Beginner
Placed an order for a M Frame Ice iridium heater lens, Jet Black frame with team white icons. i can't wait !! I hope i'll like the Ice iridium lens, hard to judge it from what they show on their website.

Ice is an awesome lens. It is for bright sun just as black iridium. Looks great in just about almost any color frame. Post some pics when they come in.

Ice is a great lens color, although it looks different than they show on the website. can't wait to see the pictures of when they arrive.

I mainly wanted these for in the winter, the sun and snow together makes it really bright and just is really hard on my eyes.

Placed an order for a M Frame Ice iridium heater lens, Jet Black frame with team white icons. i can't wait !! I hope i'll like the Ice iridium lens, hard to judge it from what they show on their website.
Good thing you ordered in now, custom department gets stupid backlogged starting with March orders until about September.

Latest Posts

Back