• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just purchased some Oakley Badman glasses. Fake?

Hi everyone! I appreciate all the comments. Especially since it put me at ease and I am no longer wondering if I'm in possesion of some fake glasses.

I've done a lot of reading about these glasses over the last couple of weeks, so I did get the joke about them being real Badman, but fake X-Metals. Although, when I read that I did think to myself, "I'm glad I know what he's referring to or that would confuse the heck out of me". No biggie!

I really wanted some X-Sqaured, but man those are still expensive! The Badman glasses look very similiar and I'm completely happy with them. I'm probably going to keep an eye out for some X-Squared glasses at a good price and probably try to pick up a pair of those at some point. That scares me a bit because I've already decided I probably wouldn't really wear the X-Squared, but really want a pair. I guess that equates to the start of me collecting Oakleys, which I know will be an expensive hobby! I'd also love a pair of Juliets. Hmmmmmm.

Then u will want an Romeo, and then an XX. Then one of each, then multiples of each. Yeah that's how it starts. We all know.

Yep. I'm feeling it too. As I mentioned before, I've had my wires for about 17 years now, so I haven't even thought about getting new glasses for quite some time. There were a few times I looked at the Juliet and X-Squared, but didn't put too much effort into it. Recently when I decided it was time to retire the wires (pretty banged up at this point), the obsession has creeped in. I was checking out the exchange here and man there are some decent deals on the glasses I'm interested in. I wish I would have found this place a few weeks ago. Once I'm able to actually participate in the exchange forum I'll probably be doing some buying.

Yep. I'm feeling it too. As I mentioned before, I've had my wires for about 17 years now, so I haven't even thought about getting new glasses for quite some time. There were a few times I looked at the Juliet and X-Squared, but didn't put too much effort into it. Recently when I decided it was time to retire the wires (pretty banged up at this point), the obsession has creeped in. I was checking out the exchange here and man there are some decent deals on the glasses I'm interested in. I wish I would have found this place a few weeks ago. Once I'm able to actually participate in the exchange forum I'll probably be doing some buying.
Plan early, X Metal can drain your budget, and the 1st batch is hard to find since all the model on that batch are discontinued, so my advise, get only the color combo and models you really really like. 1st batch also has a lot of fake, and when authentic, check also those with flex coupler if loosened.

Yeah - real for sure!

Crap quality? Yes!

I've got bad & mad...

I've had better quality stuff from a Christmas Cracker :D
I myself also got a brand spanking new madman and badman, like i did with juliet and xs, they all got their flaws which can be pointed to quality but regardless of the materials used, all are built imho the best Oakley can, as a customer I am satisfied, no crap whatsoever. Only beef I have with mad and bad is how much I appreciate the free canisters, they should have the coins.

Latest Posts

Back