• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just Received: Custom FUEL CELL's ...

Love the color scheme!!! And the new custom boxes are pretty cool too.

Nice looking custom pair. Cool that they changed the custom box also lol. I think a yellow icon may have been better though.

Nice looking custom pair. Cool that they changed the custom box also lol. I think a yellow icon may have been better though.

Unfortunately for the Team Burnt Orange Icons, the photo does them no justice. I was either going to do Orange or Burnt Orange ... at the time I already had a pair of glasses with Fire Iridiums & Yellow Icons.

I am in the process of using my good camera to photograph all 5 sunglasses I have ... I do not know if that is quite yet a "collection", but it looks like it to me. :)

Unfortunately for the Team Burnt Orange Icons, the photo does them no justice. I was either going to do Orange or Burnt Orange ... at the time I already had a pair of glasses with Fire Iridiums & Yellow Icons.

I am in the process of using my good camera to photograph all 5 sunglasses I have ... I do not know if that is quite yet a "collection", but it looks like it to me. :)
Oh ok. Good to know they match and you like them!
I think you can call it a collection. Have fun photographing them and I can't wait to see.