Mike.vanderkoon

Oakley Expert
Chicago
I think there was. Probably a diferent person I’m guessing. I could have sworn I saw this on eBay yesterday so maybe multiple pairs up for sale.

Frame looks legit. I’m assuming lenses must be custom cut only reason sticker is on it. Hold it up to the light for a better picture looking thorough it and post that.

Shinshoryuken

Oakley Beginner
Yes I posted these on another other thread. Sorry, I shouldn't have created a new thread.

Yes these were available yesterday, I bought them, and it arrived today...was way nicer than expected.

I was told that lens been replaced with oem ones...

Any other feedback is appreciated.

Jon the Don

Oakley Legend
Kent, England
I see a Prizm sticker so they must be Custom Cut as they weren’t around when Juliet’s were released.

They have hint of Fire to them.

dragonvoi

Oakley Collector
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
frames are legit, either in extremely good shape or tuned/blasted. And the lenses have modern stickers and are not the ruby that was an original option for that frame.

what lenses were they listed as?

Shinshoryuken

Oakley Beginner
frames are legit, either in extremely good shape or tuned/blasted. And the lenses have modern stickers and are not the ruby that was an original option for that frame.

what lenses were they listed as?
They were listed custom cut oem ruby prizm lens. I'm a newbie on this....are they any good?

The frame has been tuned but not blasted. It's has a J in front of the serial number.

Latest posts

New Threads