• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just simply Badman!

iupui1299

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Picked these up today with the help of the F&F. Just gorgeous! I know there are some who are not fans but I find these glasses one of the tops in terms of looks and fit. Love them! Very fitting of the name "Badman".

image.jpg

image.jpg

Nice pick up. I am of the same opinion. They are not the old X-metals, but they are a really nice pair of Oakleys and I agree they fit very well and are extremely comfortable. I think they are a great piece and one of the best pairs Oakley has brought to retail in a while.

Agreed as well. I tried on the save pair and loved them but couldn't justify the price of $475 Canadian plus 13% tax!

It was a toss up between the sapphires and the Ferraris. The lure of the Sapphire lenses was too much. Had to go with them!

They look good. I would pick one up with the discount also, not sure if I could justify the price with out being marked down.

Last edited:
The F&F discount definetly helps. As nice as they are at $400 I wouldn't be able to justify them.

Back