• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just Starting Out, My Small Collection.

Jontoad

I should Work at Oakley
Naperville, IL
whats up guys. after having only 1 pair for quite a few years all the sudden i am joining you guys in hording these things. here is my small collection. i don't have a case yet.

27ypbfp.jpg

front row-
- STPL Holbrook- stock STPL logo etched black iridium (worn these like twice, i am kinda afraid to wear them. lol.)

middle row-
- Deuce Coupe Holbrook- grey polar (missing the bag for these, if anyone has one for sale let me know!)
- Max Fearlight Holbrook- upgraded to black iridium polar
- Shawn White Holbrook- flat black, gold icon, grey polar

back row-
- Gascan- gunmetal, upgraded to grey polar
- Crankshaft- black ink, jade iridium (just got these today, hope they make a jade iridium polar lens replacement option for it)
- Gascan- polished black W/silver ghost text, black iridium polar

i really prefer polarized lenses and tend to swap to them if the shades don't come with them stock (official Oakley polar lenses for the replacements). if the stock lenses are etched for any special editions i leave them in though.

i would really like to add to the collection-
- a pair of Frogskins, i can't decide between the alpha decay on sale at the vault or the new infinite hero with the camo arms though.
- a pair of x-squared

i don't see my collection growing too fast and ending up like the amazing collections in this forum section though. most of the time if i have extra cash it goes to car mods on my SRT8 Charger or SRT4 Caliber.

Last edited:
Unreal!! I can see why you put this beauty before your sunglasses

thanks. i guess doing a little at a time adds up. probably the same way some of you guys have like tons of pairs of shades and display cases. haha. i have had the car since 07. i tend to keep my cars a real long time and i don't ever plan to sell that one.

Looks real nice! Hard to tell in my phone but it looks like some BT bling in the engine bay with a Petty style strut tower bar?

I also love the Viper reps ( 20" ? )

You a LXF member too?

Back