• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just Starting Out, My Small Collection.

Looks real nice! Hard to tell in my phone but it looks like some BT bling in the engine bay with a Petty style strut tower bar?

I also love the Viper reps ( 20" ? )

You a LXF member too?

yea i am on LXF, same screen name. i'll copy and paste my LXF garage mods list here for ya.

mods list-
Performance-
-Inertia motorsports "SRT Max Plus" camshaft
-Inertia motorsports forged pushrods
-Tein Superstreet Coilovers
-3.55 richmond gears
-wavetrack limited slip differential
-09 R/T higher HP rated axles and hubs.
-paramount performance "dominator" stall torque converter
-mopar performance Trans Control Module
-ATI SFI rated flex plate
-ported 87mm throttle body
-Stack Performance "Chubby" sway bars
-AMG Blue Top trans shift pressure solenoids
-AMG C63 paddle shifters
-AMG C63 euro spec finned rear diff cooler
-home noESP switch
-Diablo Predator tuner with a custom tune by Johan (diablotoona.com)
-6 speed challenger motor mounts
-Airaid intake with ram air scoop adapter
-Bwoody sway bar end links
-Stoptech steel braided brake lines
-Titanium brake pad backing plates
-Razors Edge strut braces
-EBC Yellow brake pads
-Derale 24 inch aluminum finned power steering cooler.
-upgrade from 4.5 inch to 6 inch power steering pulley and bracket for 21% less PS pump RPM's. so i don't burn up PS pumps running high rpm's.

Body-
-Danko front lip hydro dipped in carbon fiber print with Longacre support rods
-trucarbon carbon fiber cross hair grill
-carbon fiber side mirrors.
-revo motors fender stripes
-Factory Reproductions Viper wheels 20x10 rear, 20x9 front
-285/35/20 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires
-tinted tails
-Sonar CCFL halos with red demon eyes in the projectors.
-Rennline folding racing tow hook

interior-
-black suede headliner
-carbon fiber wrapped pillars
-billet tech t-handle shifter
-harness bar with corbeau cam lock harnesses
-carbon dash bezel
-Billet Tech red anodized stuff everywhere

audio-
-Kicker 368w upgraded cabin AMP
-10in Kicker L7 installed in factory sub box with mdf spacer
-Kicker Zx750.1 sub AMP
-mopar ipod cable

Awesome car! You have a nice collection also. Everything takes time to build so there is never any rush.

sooo... kinda said F it and ordered a pair of X-Squared off ebay today. can't wait to get them. polished carbon with polarized black iridium lenses in them. i also ordered a lingear red kit for all the rubbers.

found these square wire 2.0 with fire iridium lens in a drawer in my room today. forgot i had these... not in bad shape for floating around a junk drawer. frame is perfect, rubbers are shot, some nicks on the left lens which is unfortunately right in the field of view (probably the reason i stopped wearing them). seems to be hard to find the orange earsocks for the wire frames... i am going to try some penny orange earsocks and see if i can make them work (the penny orange socks are only 13 bucks so why not). if they don't work i'll just have to get the oakley black ones, but i am really wanting to keep them orange. too bad replacement fire lenses seem to be pretty hard to find. there is only one set of genuine fire lenses on ebay and they are like 200 bux, so that is not happening. lol. can't decide if i will just leave these lenses in or try some cheap aftermarket ones... Fuse polarized Blaze lenses on ebay seem to look the closest to the stock fire lenses.

1y38yr.jpg

Last edited:
and... these came in the mail today. so awesome... my first xmetal. carbon x squared with black iridium polar lenses. i can't wait till the red linegear rubber kit comes in for them.

20t4epz.jpg

Last edited:
Back