• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just won a pair of Square Wire 2.0 Black Chrome / G30

Details later!!!!!!
Won a pair of Black Chrome Square wires with G30 Lenses for £56.89 ($69.34).Will be replacing for +Reds later. Look to be in immaculate form. Arriving Wednesday coming. Pics then.
Congrats?

Hopefully they are packaged and delivered properly and don't show up looking like the package was used in a rugby game. :D

Congrats?

Hopefully they are packaged and delivered properly and don't show up looking like the package was used in a rugby game. :D

Thank you, @OakleyFrankFMJ. I noticed the referemce to Rugby there not AF, nice. Indeed, I hope this too. It comes in the box with everything included.

Nice colorway at a great price!

Thank you, @Blockster. Looking at changing the G30 for +Reds. Yes, the price would appear to be a bargin.

Congrats sounds like a great price!

Thank you @Dieseltech, ↑

Grats bro

Thank you, @pjd1234.

Last edited:
Me too.
Great score at that $$!
I've the same pair, but not a fan of G30, and was thinking of +Red, but, so as not to copycat, mebbe 00 Red...?

Dude, you want +Red, go for it, you want 00 Red, go for it.............wear what you want. I can't dictate to you what to wear, if you want to wear a colourway, just do so.r

Edit: there is of course a caveat.......
Blue and green should NEVER be seen.....! Hahahaha

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back