• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Justified... And Disappointed

CarGuy

Finally got rid of the default title...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
All the sh*t that Danny Crowe was talking about the 21 foot rule, then we get a chance to see how it plays out and that is how the writers did us?
I get the irony as well as the humor- I just wanted to see the look on Danny's face at 20.5 feet...

All the sh*t that Danny Crowe was talking about the 21 foot rule, then we get a chance to see how it plays out and that is how the writers did us?
I get the irony as well as the humor- I just wanted to see the look on Danny's face at 20.5 feet...

totaly i mean WTF but at least he did not shoot him and have to explain that

I have been enjoying this seaon but i think they are having too may directions they are going with Raylan, Boyd and now Eva being almost seperate stories

They will tie them all together. The writing on that show is fantastic, as good as if not better than True Detective.
And the acting is as good as the writing. Great performances by AJ Buckley (actually an Irish guy go figure), Jere Burns (who knew he was a badass like K-Log?), the incomparable Walton Goggins of course everybody's favorite Sushi chef Tim Olyphant. Past great stuff from Margo Martindale, Patton Oswalt, Mykelti Williamson and more but possibly (arguably) the creepiest character on TV from Neal McDonough (Robert Quarles).
Such a fine show!

not sure if you are a couple episodes back but just watch the episode before the season finale next week and i was really good. Only problem with the show is i feel the need for a bourbon everytime i watch

Just watched the season finale and wow a couple things there I did not expect don't want to say what incase everyone has not watched it yet but it was awesome

Last edited:
It is a great show and I agree with Duke Nivram, every time I watch it I get the urge to drink some Wild Turkey, which happens to be my favorite bourbon.

Makers Mark or Four Roses for me
Makers Mark is on my rotation as well, but I always have a bottle of Wild Turkey in the house. I also enjoy Jim Beam, Jack Daniels, Woodford Reserve, Knob Creek, Eagle Rare, and 1792 Ridgemont Reserve. There are a few others, but those are my main bourbons.

Back