• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Kaitlyn Jenner is trying to have another Kid

• Thread starter "TRUMP"
  • Start date
They are both men. Both transgender. Two men cannot have a child. Two women cannot have a child. One must therefore be a man. Do we flip a coin now to see who decides they want to be a man all of a sudden? There are things in life you can choose. You get to choose your friends, your career, what you want to eat, whether you want a **** or you cut it off. You dont get to choose whether or not you are a man.

They are both men. Both transgender. Two men cannot have a child. Two women cannot have a child. One must therefore be a man. Do we flip a coin now to see who decides they want to be a man all of a sudden? There are things in life you can choose. You get to choose your friends, your career, what you want to eat, whether you want a **** or you cut it off. You dont get to choose whether or not you are a man.

Oooo I didnt know that his girlfriend is a guy too....ok...now this is just funny

Where did I miss the GF is M too? That would explain what is wrong with that 22 year old.

I didnt know that either. thought it was just too much botox going on there.
Caitlyn-jenner-girlfriend-sophia-hutchins-transition-photos-pp.jpg

Thats just creepy. Thats bordering on "pedish", by the looks of that picture.
Let's go back to beautiful women of the world posts, and leave this one behind!!!!! (lol ...behind:lol:)

Back