• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Karma... It Comes Around. UPDATED On Pg. 2

hearno

Oakley Collector
Some of you may remember this thread: http://www.oakleyforum.com/oakley-sunglasses-exchange/3822-karma.html

Tonight, it came around in a good way. A member gave me a heads up on a good deal on some X-squared he knew I was after. I thanked him for the info and mentioned that I was probably going to have to pass due to finances. He proceeded to buy the glasses for me. Yeah you read that correctly. He asked me for my address and 10 minutes later, they were on their way to my house. Now, I'm paying him back, every cent... but the point is hard to miss. Another member, basically a stranger, put up a couple of hundred dollars for someone he barely knows. I won't mention his name because I don't want to put him out there but I figured everyone on this board should know the generosity I experienced tonight.

That's the beauty of this forum---------FRIENDS from strangers.

Agreed! So many nice regulars here, most of which I will never get to personally meet. But the kindness and generosity here is amazing. Should be "oakleyfamily, not oakleyforum! :smile:

Want my opinion Hearno..... Pay it forward buddy, pay it forward!! :cool:

That's awesome, there is some genuinely good people in this world.....most of them are on this forum it would seem.lol. Congrats on the pickup and huge respect to whichever kindly fellow made it possible.

Wow. See there still are good people out in this modern world. Just most of us are on here :laugh: but very nice of who ever that member is.

Glad to see there are still good generous people out there... I was starting to lose hope!

I myself have had a generous donor... Nothing in the hundreds of dollars but for someone to give something away for free is amazing these days.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for some way to "pay it forward"! :smile:

Back