• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Kato and Kato X mega sale

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hey O-Fam,
I’ve been working on trying to get access to some pairs of Kato for the community. Here’s what I’ve come up with so far. After considering shipping/insurance, packing material, and PayPal fees, I’m asking for $old shipping included within the lower 48 states. I know a couple of these colorways are going to go fast, so I apologize in advance. If one colorway or another sells quickly and you would still like me to try and get you that specific color, please let me know. Most of these are going to have minor blemishes, And with the exception of one of the 24K, should still be in great shape. The pairs available or are as follows:

Sold- Sapphire Kato X
Sold- Black Kato X
Sold- 24K Kato
Sold- Road Kato
Sold- Black Kato
Sold- Lowlight Kato
Sold- Road Black Kato
Sold- Dark Golf Kato
Sold - Sapphire Kato

Thanks for looking guys.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
1636499430448.jpeg

What pair are these.

I’d love to buy these road prizm Kato.
Let’s get this done

I've done multiple deals with OP and Katos, enough that they're my daily wears now - and I would've never worn them as such at MSRP.

His disclosures about condition have been spot-on and gets them out the door in good time. The lens wear on all mine are very minor and perfect to use guilt-free. Arms and adjustment are still tight.

This route saves you a good chunk of money if you want to just put them to work as intended and not cry about mishandling them. Buyer and just the Kato itself has been a great experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.