• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Kato Bundle

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hey O-Fam,
In the course of my recent purchases, I’ve had the chance to double up on a couple of Kato in my collection. In some cases triple up on colors. Today I would like to offer a bundle to someone who is looking to try a couple of different colored Kato. I’ve got a 24K and a Lowlight I’d like to sell this time around. I’d like to get $okd shipped within the lower 48 for the both. I’d be willing to sell them individually, but would prefer to sell them both together. I’ll add pictures of the lowlight after work and I’ll try to get some better pics of both of them at that time too. Thanks guys

B2540D55-C566-4E0D-BD35-905646415994.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Hey O-Fam,
In the course of my recent purchases, I’ve had the chance to double up on a couple of Kato in my collection. In some cases triple up on colors. Today I would like to offer a bundle to someone who is looking to try a couple of different colored Kato. I’ve got a 24K and a Lowlight I’d like to sell this time around. I’d like to get $280 shipped within the lower 48 for the both. I’d be willing to sell them individually, but would prefer to sell them both together. I’ll add pictures of the lowlight after work and I’ll try to get some better pics of both of them at that time too. Thanks guys

View attachment 914481

Screenshot_20211102-172300.png

content.jpg

Ohh that road black :)

Hey man, your inbox is full.

Notifying you for a friend ;)

Last edited:
inbox is full bro! i'll take em. message me.

Thank you to all who have reached out. These two have sold, but I’m in the process of getting more. Hopefully within the next couple of days, I’ll have roughly 20 Kato and Kato X to be shared with the community. If you guys are looking for something in particular (24K, Lowlight, Sapphire, Road Black, etc.....) please let me know so I can hook you up.

Status
Not open for further replies.