• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Kato Pro M-Frame

Curious as to why they didn't do this with the Space Encoder if that is the case.
Because there is only 23 pair left evidently...

Screenshot 2024-01-29 at 6.32.24 PM.png

I'm not sure about the space encoder but one of my local vaults got the gold glass sutro in shipment either last well or the week before and they expected to get the Christmas one as well. Kinda like when both my local vaults got MUZM subs a few months after release when they still hadn't sold all the black/carbon fiber pairs. Last I checked one of them still had them because the casual customers don't seem to want that stuff.
Interesting. Maybe they are making room for the new MUZM sub zeros among others that are supposed to be in the works hence the spring cleaning.

They need to do something about those ugly encoder ellipse and Squares. For "limited editions", they seem to have been around for 1000 years....
That was one I was also questioning with the Space Encoder. But since they seemed to have attempted to advertised it, maybe they left it to push more in the spring. Maybe getting a new Airbrake and some limited grips soon? It was dated the 27th but don't recall it being on the site on Saturday.

That was one I was also questioning with the Space Encoder. But since they seemed to have attempted to advertised it, maybe they left it to push more in the spring. Maybe getting a new Airbrake and some limited grips soon? It was dated the 27th but don't recall it being on the site on Saturday.

Id be all over some new grips of they did them. Been a while since they did them last and with all the re releases they have been doing, it would make sense.

I'm not sure about the space encoder but one of my local vaults got the gold glass sutro in shipment either last well or the week before and they expected to get the Christmas one as well. Kinda like when both my local vaults got MUZM subs a few months after release when they still hadn't sold all the black/carbon fiber pairs. Last I checked one of them still had them because the casual customers don't seem to want that stuff.
Were they discounted at the vault as far as the subs ?

I didn't ask because I had them already. I would guess not yet though. They count on the perpetual "by one, get one 50% off" deal to sell stuff until it's been in store for 6 months most of the time.
The subs have been out since 2022 iirc. I had all of them at one time but traded them all for a mars leather

I am not so sure there is not something glitchy with the O site... the Players Selections all of a sudden sold out 2 out of 3 of them?
Glitchy glitchy. The 13.11's came back able to add to shopping bag about 3am and now all the the Play's selection back on the site. I guess at this point shouldn't expect anything less.